We Are Committed To Your Health & Safety
We have always been very careful making infection control and patient safety a top priority for you, our patients, and our dental care team. To further protect you and your family, we have put into place new Coronavirus (COVID-19) protocol and infection control measures recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to provide a safe and secure environment and experience for you and your family members.
Your Health & Comfort Are Our Primary Concerns
As all of us have experienced lately, changes of any kind to our routines or our expectations can be uncomfortable. This is why we want to share some of the changes you will experience when you come in for your next appointment. Please know that our hope is to make your visits comfortable, that you feel the appreciation and concern we have for your health and well-being, and that you feel safe and confident.
We will also be screening our doctors and team daily to ensure that all of our team members are healthy at the office.
1) Only patients with appointment and their 1 adult (if necessary) should come for the visit.
2) Please brush, floss and use the restroom prior to leaving your houme.
3) Please text or call upon arrival and wait in your car (our virtual waiting room) until we let you know we are ready for you.
4) Please wear a face mask upon entering the building and only remove for actual dental treatment.
5) Patients old enough to mouthwash will use a virucidal mouthrinse for 60 seconds prior to starting the appointment.